Mgr, Quality Audits, Documents, & Compliance
Company: Meggitt PLC
Posted on: March 11, 2020
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme
environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense
and energy markets. We employ over 12,000 people across
manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with
regional bases in India and the Middle East.Job DesignationOversees
the flawless execution of the quality management system per AS9100
and NQA-1, corporate policies and procedures. Manages the
corrective and preventative action system, internal audits, and
maintains certification for ODA FAA, NADCAP and AS9100
certification.Job Core Responsibilities
- Maintains certification with AS9100, National Aerospace and
Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (NADCAP), Nuclear
Regulatory Agencies, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Ensures effective root cause analysis and closed loop
- Prepares the yearly schedule of internal audits. Maintains the
Quality Assurance Manual.
- Organizes the successful execution of customer and regulatory
audits. Ensures timely response and closure of CARs and audit
- Ensures MAS-VC document compliance to AS9100, NQA-1, corporate
QMS and provide training.
- Ensure compliance to customer contractual requirements.
Maintains access to customer portals.
- Manages the training program across the site, operator
certifications. Tracks training program effectiveness. Oversees the
- Plans and organizes Management and Corrective Action Board
- Responsible for communication of bulletins, alerts from
customers, regulatory agencies and corporate directives.
- Provides a monthly assessment of customer scorecard health
based on metrics, trends and recent events with recommendations for
corrective, preventive actions.Job SpecificationsRequired Skills:
- 10+ years experience in a quality management.
- Experience with AS9100, AS9102, AS13004, AS9145, NQA-1, FAA
regulations and policies etc.
- Knowledge and experience in the effective use of Root Cause
Corrective Action, containment and analysis process and tools.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communications and
interpersonal skills; ability to effectively persuade and influence
through positive communication with stakeholders, team members,
suppliers, management.Desired Skills
- Strong background in configuration management.
- Strong background in six sigma tools and methodologies (i.e.
Kaizen, Design of Experiments (DOE), Measurement System
Analysis(MSA), Failure Mode Effects Analysis(FMEA), etc).Required
Education (including Major): Bachelors Degree in Engineering,
Science, Mathematics, or related technical discipline. This
position requires use of information which is subject to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants
must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a
U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green
Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.Meggitt is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
Keywords: Meggitt PLC, Hemet , Mgr, Quality Audits, Documents, & Compliance, Accounting, Auditing , Hemet, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!