Company: Meggitt PLC
Posted on: March 11, 2020
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme
environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense
and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across
manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with
regional bases in India and the Middle East.Job DesignationThe
Intern is a student, or a recent graduate undergoing on-the-job
supervised training in preparation of a desired career. Performs a
variety of tasks that provide business support to a functional
area. Job Core Responsibilities
- Provides business support to an assigned functional area.
- Assists with various projects such as performing research,
gathering data, maintaining databases, files and documents.
- Supports team daily operations by learning and participating in
a variety of activities.
- Assists in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail
campaigns and on line promotion.
- Participates in preparation and delivery of training
- Opens, sorts and routes incoming mail and makes preparations
for outgoing mail.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May
need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and
additional hours as necessary.Job SpecificationsEducation: A
Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination
of relevant education and work experience that will allow
successful performance of job expectations.Years Experience: 0-2
years of relevant experienceSkills:
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the
ability to prioritize with changing situations.
- Ability to use existing procedures to solve straightforward
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to
drive tasks to completion.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.This position requires
use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in
Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within
the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen,
U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political
Asylee, or Refugee.Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law.If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if
you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our
career center as a result of your disability. To request an
accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at
1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.
Keywords: Meggitt PLC, Hemet , Accounting Intern, Accounting, Auditing , Hemet, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!