Associate Principal - Middle School w/ $6,500 Associate's Stipend
Company: Young World Physical Education
Posted on: January 22, 2023
ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL - MIDDLE SCHOOL W/ $6,500 ASSOCIATE'S
STIPEND(#New Assoc Principal PCN for PMac)
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Posted: December 14, 2022
- Starting Date: Immediately Enter your email to receive job
alerts when new jobs like this one are posted. My Email Job
PrincipalCLASSIFICATION:ExemptREPORTS TO:PAY GRADE:ADM 5215 days
workedLOCATION:Assigned CampusDATE REVISED: 4/18/2017PRIMARY
PURPOSE:Assist the school principal in overall administration of
instructional program and campus level operations. Coordinate
assigned student activities and
- Master's Degree
- Texas Mid-Management Certification or the new Standard
Principal Certificate or other appropriate Texas certificate
- The Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS) -
- Valid Texas teaching certificateSpecial Knowledge/Skills:
- Working knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Strong organizational, communication, public relations, and
- Thorough understanding of school administrative operations
- Demonstration of leadership skills in present assignment
- Demonstrates effective use of current technology skills
- Ability to coordinate campus support operationsExperience:
- Three years experience as a classroom teacherMAJOR
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:Instructional Management
- Participate in development and evaluation of educational
- Encourage and support development of innovative instructional
programs, helping teachers pilot such efforts when
- Promote the use of technology in teaching/learning
- Promote a positive, caring climate for learning.
- Deal sensitively and fairly with persons from diverse cultural
- Communicate effectively with students and staff.
- Serve as administrator in charge when the campus principal is
- Serve as the Campus Testing Coordinator, along with other
Campus Testing Team members, to plan and implement on-campus
testing. -School/Organizational Improvement
- Participate in development of campus improvement plans with
staff, parents, and Community members.
- Help principal develop, maintain, and use information systems
and records to track progress on campus performance objectives and
academic excellence indicators.
- Observe employee performance, record observations, and conduct
evaluation conferences. Serve as second appraiser for designated
teacher appraiser system.
- Assist principal interviewing, selecting, and orienting new
staff.Administration and Fiscal/Facilities
- Supervise operations in principal's absence.
- Help plan daily school activities by participating in the
development of class schedules, teacher assignments, and
extracurricular activity schedules.
- Supervise reporting and monitoring of student attendance and
work with attendance clerk on follow-up investigations.
- Work with department heads and faculty to compile annual budget
requests based on documented program needs.
- Requisition supplies, textbooks, and equipment; check
inventory; maintain records; and verify receipts for
- Assist with safety inspections and safety drill practice
- Coordinate transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other
- Comply with federal and state laws, State Board of Education
rules, and board policy.Student Management
- Ensure that students are adequately supervised during non
- Help to develop a student discipline management system that
results in positive student behavior.
- Ensure that school rules are uniformly observed and that
student discipline is appropriate and equitable.
- Conduct conferences on student and school issues with parents,
students, and teachers.Professional Growth and Development
- Keep informed of and comply with state, district, and school
regulations and policies for classroom teachers.
- Participate in professional development to improve skills
related to job assignment.School/Community Relations
- Articulate the school's mission to community and solicit its
support in realizing its mission.
- Demonstrate awareness of school-community needs and initiate
activities to meet those needs.
- Use appropriate and effective techniques to encourage community
and parent involvement.Other
- Perform any other duties assigned.SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES:Share supervisory responsibility for professional
staff with school principal. Supervise teachers, custodians,
paraprofessionals, clerical personnel and others assigned.WORKING
- Maintain emotional control under stress
- Work with frequent interruptions
- Occasional prolonged and irregular hoursPhysical Demands
- Light lifting and carrying, reaching above shoulder, use of
fingers, repetitive hand motions; frequent bending and
- Prolonged use of computer
- Normal office environment
- Occasional statewide and district wide travelThe above
statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities
assigned to the job and are not an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills that may be required. This job
description is not an employment agreement or contract. The
administration has the exclusive right to alter this job
description at any time without notice.The Beaumont Independent
School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, color,
disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex in the
educational programs or activities that it operates and is an equal
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
- Job Category : Administrator > Assistant
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display
(each a "Submission") will viewed by other users of the service who
may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they
represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions.
Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials
posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the
service is at your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this
section means social security or other government-issued
identification numbers, medical or health information, account
security information, individual financial account information,
credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account
passwords, individual credit and income information or any other
sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
Keywords: Young World Physical Education, Hemet , Associate Principal - Middle School w/ $6,500 Associate's Stipend, Education / Teaching , Beaumont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!