Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Redlands, CA
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Located in Redlands, CA
More Information about this Job:
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity
$2,000 sign-on bonus limited time only for qualified external Full
Time EMTs who accept an offer and work a regular scheduled ALS
$17.00 - $33.32 per hour (DOE)
Rancho Cucamonga and Redlands locations are seeking motivated
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
This role is being hired for both AMR Rancho Cucamonga and AMR
Redlands locations. If selected to move forward to the interview
process you can let the hiring manager know your preference, but
there are no guarantees and we will start you where the staffing
need is greater at that time.
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond
to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and
deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer service to
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ca Drivers' License
- Ambulance Driver's License (DMV)
- Medical Examiner's Card (DMV)
- State of California EMT License
- CPR Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care
Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable )
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy
( proof required if conditional employment is made ).
- ICS courses, please refer to link
- IS-100B (ICS 100)
- IS-200B (ICS 200)
- IS-700A (NIMS)
- IS-800B (NIMS)
Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Company Benefits: Check out our careers site benefits page to learn
more about our benefit options.
EMT Salary range: $17.00 to $33.32 DOE this rate applies to 12/hr
shift and average 20 or 49 hours per week
Keywords: AMR, Hemet , Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Redlands, CA, Engineering , Menifee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!