Company: Southern Recruiting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- The I&E Engineer will contribute to the RCM strategy
development for instrumentation.
- Responsible for the site predictive maintenance program for
- Provide risk-based prioritization support for T&I
(turnaround) work scope development.
- Provide reliability support and consultation for problem
analysis, risk assessment, root cause analysis, etc. for very
critical equipment failures where the failure root cause is not
well understood or there are multiple options for resolution
without a clear leading option.
- Perform design for reliability reviews for capital projects
involving instrumentation and related equipment and apply
reliability systems (criticality assessment, RCM, spare parts,
etc.) to relevant projects.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$150K.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BS degree with an electrical
- 10 + years relevant engineering experience in a petrochemical
or refining facility.
- Knowledge of risk-based work prioritization
- Knowledge in Reliability Centered Maintenance or some form of
Asset Management Plan Development is desired.
- Significant experience in I/E Engineering and/or I/E
Maintenance Engineering is desired.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US without
Keywords: Southern Recruiting Solutions, Inc., Hemet , I&E Engineer, Engineering , Beaumont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...