Company: Southern Recruiting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- The Process Engineer will conduct process scope development for
capital projects (justifications, conceptual design,
- Review proposed capital work for technical feasibility and
- Participate in/lead incident investigations to improve plant
safety, eliminate environmental releases and operability.
- Work on process improvements or capital improvements that will
increase production, reduce energy usage, optimize unit economics,
reduce operating costs, and reduce by-products/off-spec
- Conduct process simulations and modeling of the operating
- Relocation provided. $100K-$150K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical
Engineering and 5+ years of experience in a petrochemical or
- Proven analytical thinker with conceptual understanding and
ability of applying experiences and knowledge to identify best
- Able to solve complex problems and identifying the appropriate
- Knowledge and experience with Aspen Plus or equivalent process
- Experience with plant process equipment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without
Keywords: Southern Recruiting Solutions, Inc., Hemet , Process Engineer, Engineering , Beaumont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...