Digital Marketing & Public Relations Manager
Company: Soboba Casino
Location: San Jacinto
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary The Digital Marketing and Public
Relations Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the
Casino, and is responsible for overseeing communications with the
press and wider media ensuring positive working relations are
maintained with key members and the brand message is consistent and
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the casino
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the
website as needed.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Authorizing a range of digital techniques including paid
search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the casino.
- Managing online brand and campaign strategy to raise brand
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and collecting
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront
of developments in digital marketing.
- Liaising with the press to communicate messages from the
- Building strong working relationships with members of the
- Providing advice to senior members of staff on written
communications with the press.
- Proof reading and where necessary rewriting statements from
senior members to press and the media.
- Perform copy writing duties.
- Managing various PR campaigns with strategic goals and planned
- Ensuring the integration of digital and social media alongside
any press and media campaigns.
- Working on a wide range of marketing materials ensuring the
message and tone of written communications is consistent and fits
with the overall brand.
- Liaison with the press during times of crisis management or
unexpected negative PR incidents.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time.Supervisory
- Manage hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling,
disciplining, motivating, and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others; support team to reach common goals. Performance
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
satisfactorily perform job duties, demonstrate excellent work
habits, deliver superior service to internal and external guests,
exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, and
integrity, and comply with all governing policies and
- Employ positive communication skills and exercise professional
interpersonal abilities (tact, diplomacy, and respect) with guests
and co-workers at all times.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in the workplace,
including appearance, communication, attendance, reliability, and
- Maintain a high level of organization, including an orderly and
neat work area and excellent time management skills, leading to the
highest levels of productivity.
- Demonstrate a desire to succeed and willingness to help others
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the position and
demonstrate proficiency in the position requirements.
- Demonstrate support and comply with all Safety program elements
including: adherence to policies, exercise of safe work practices,
participation in training, use of protective equipment, and
reporting all safety concerns, hazards, and non-compliant
- Participate in open communication and provide feedback to
management regarding operations, staffing, personal development,
and operational productivity.
- Serve as a contributing Team Member of the Soboba Band of
Luiseño Indians enhancing the Casino's operations in all its
business endeavors.Education / Qualifications
- Must be 21 years of age, or older.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that
provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- A minimum of five (5) years of work experience in the Gaming
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts,
strategy and best practices.
- Copy writing experience required.
- Must be able to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the
United States of America.Certificates, licenses and registration
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Soboba Tribal Gaming
- Required to submit to and obtain negative results on all drug
and/or alcohol testing.Soboba Casino Resort Benefits Full-time team
members are eligible to participate in a variety of group health
and wellness benefits upon timely submission of appropriate
enrollment forms. Coverage effective dates vary by plan and
additional information will be provided to you during New Hire
Orientation. Benefit offerings may change from time-to-time, but
presently, Soboba Casino resort offers the following:
- 401k Plan
- Basic Life Insurance employer paid ($20,000) with the option to
purchase Supplemental Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Vision paid for the employee
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program (Annual Health Fair, Wellness Education, and
- Paid Time Off Soboba Casino Resort Team member Recognition
including, but not limited to:
- Reward and Recognition Program (Quarterly, and Annually)
- Team member Incentives
- Free Team member meal
Keywords: Soboba Casino, Hemet , Digital Marketing & Public Relations Manager, Executive , San Jacinto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!