Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: March 12, 2023
REPORTS TO: Owner/Franchisee
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
This position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of
a Firehouse Subs - Restaurant while adhering to all company
guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state
and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and
wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA,
OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal
operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse
Subs - Policies and Procedures.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently
meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness
while embracing the Firehouse Subs - "culture" of a cheerful and
fun work environment and Firehouse Subs - beliefs and values to
adhere to and grow the mission and vision.
- Ensures the profitability of business by operating within
established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor,
controllable, utilities and sales growth.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans and
company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with
qualified personnel and employees who are trained and developed
- Accountable for the continuous training and development of the
restaurant Assistant Manager and Shift Managers
- Actively participates in Local Restaurant Marketing in local
- Implements and promotes all Public Safety Foundation
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Maintains awareness and participation in community affairs to
take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities.
- Represents Firehouse Subs - in a professional, positive manner
at all times.
- Communicates effectively to GM/Owner any and all issues that
may impact our business.
- Maintains restaurant equipment in full working order and
communicates problems immediately to Owner.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 12 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by the Owner. Firehouse Subs - is a
restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food,
heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville,
Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen
and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of
fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the
highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving
lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs
Public Safety Foundation -.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the
brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same
passion for generously serving food and community. For the third
consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data,
Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry
that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of
America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion
of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs
Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment,
with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and
all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this
franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and
not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Hemet , General Manager, Executive , Beaumont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...