Fast Food Restaurant Shift Manager
Company: CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: May 20, 2023
- Takes necessary action to ensure all Guest receive "SUPERSTAR
Service"; anticipates and exceeds the Guests needs; handles
situations and requests immediately in a positive manner
- Effectively "paths" the restaurant to monitor all aspects of
the restaurant's operation to anticipate problems; takes initiative
to correct problem areas immediately.
- Consistently enforces and maintain all Quality, Service and
- Monitors and maintains proper staffing level and labor costs
- Create a friendly atmosphere for employees and Guests.
- Effectively train Crew Members.
- Provide direction and supervision for Crew Members.
- Support efforts to maximize sales and profits and minimize
- Effectively plan, organize and implement all operational
routines and activities during your shift.
- Role model and set a positive example for the entire team.
- High school diploma or equivalent. HOURS
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours including
morning, evening and weekend shifts SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to get results through others.
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative. Physical Abilities:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around heat.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant
operations and employee work performance.
- Able to lift 50 - 75 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
Keywords: CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc., Hemet , Fast Food Restaurant Shift Manager, Executive , Hemet, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...