Company: Global MSO LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Job DescriptionGreat opportunity to join an established,
financially stable, and growing Radiologist group in Southern
California that offers flexibility, great quality of life and an
ideal employment model. Apex Radiology Medical Group is seeking a
dynamic, highly competent, and personable general radiologist for a
full time position within our organization. Our organization
provides coverage for hospitals located in the Inland Empire and
the high desert area. Apex Radiology has a generous, highly
competitive compensation package that includes 401K, health
insurance, malpractice, PTO, and an expense account for CME and
- Responsibilities and Duties: includes, but are not limited to,
- Perform or interpret the outcomes of diagnostic imaging
procedures including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed
tomography (CT), mammography, and ultrasound.
- Perform general interventional procedures such as image-guided
biopsies and drainages.
- Communicate examination results or diagnostic information to
referring physicians, patients, or families.
- Coordinate radiological services with other medical
- Develop or monitor procedures to ensure adequate quality
control of images.
- Document the performance, interpretation, or outcomes of all
- Confer with medical professionals regarding image-based
- Prepare comprehensive interpretive reports of findings.
- Establish or enforce standards for protection of patients or
- Participate in continuing education activities to maintain and
- Participate in quality improvement activities including
discussions of areas where risk of error is high.
- Provide advice on types or quantities of radiology equipment
needed to maintain facilities.Enjoy all that California has to
offer without the high cost of living typically found throughout
region. You are just a short drive away from the beaches, mountains
and cities within Southern California. Close proximity to Los
Angeles, Orange County Palm Springs, and San Diego! A short drive
to Las Vegas For the outdoor enthusiast, enjoy all that Lake
Arrowhead and Big Bear Mountain have to offer 30 minutes to an
international airport. Major universities nearby – Loma Linda, UC
Riverside, UC Irvine, USC, and UCLA Close to Disneyland,
Universal Studios, Sea World, and water parks Hiking, biking,
skiing, the beaches and golf all within your backyard! Enjoy over
280 days of sunshine Rapidly growing community – 81% population
increase since 2000 Low Cost of living – 3% lower than U.S.
average Blue Ribbon Schools and Top Rated Charter Schools
available in the community
Keywords: Global MSO LLC, Hemet , Radiologist, Healthcare , Hemet, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!