Certified Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview Join Our Wildomar Team!Are you looking for a
therapeutic space to practice massage that is safe for you and your
clients? Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place
that helps you feel and deliver your best?As a massage therapist at
our Wildomar -franchised location,* you're part of a team that's
passionate about helping people feel their best through total body
care. - -Our massage therapists are employees and valued team
members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident
doing what they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies,
marketing and building your book of business, so that you can focus
on performing massages to help members and guests feel their best.
And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides,
you'll get to see the long-term impact that your services make.
-And, our perks are just beginning. We support and inspire you to
be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- $1,500 sign-on bonus as follows: Must work a minimum of 20
hrs/week. $500 upfront, $500 after 30 days, and the final $500
after 90 days
- Depending on work experience starting range is between 17.00
and 23.00+, in addition to tips and bonuses. - -Ask about our full
- license reimbursement after 1 year of employment 25
- 24 hours paid sick time available upfront after 90 days. -
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and supplemental - AFLAC 25
- Annual longevity bonus after 2 years of employment
- Free monthly massage and employee discounts on additional
services and products
- enhancement and request rate bonuses
- $100 referral bonus
- continued training opportunities -(CE's for Behind Closed Doors
each year)What We'll Accomplish Together WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH
TOGETHERAs a team, we're committed to offering excellent
professional services that help clients feel their best. - Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. - This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs -within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in the state of California.
- Customizing massage services -within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values -of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture -by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
membersWhat it Takes to Succeed WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEEDWe only
succeed together, so we're looking for team members in Wildomar
with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in
this role are:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Relationship builders -who help members and guests pursue their
total body care goals.
- Well-skilled professionals -who delivery an amazing, safe and
therapeutice experience with every service. - -
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products, as needed, to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates -who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
- Service providers who -have a minimum of 500 hours of massage
therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion.
You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for Massage
Therapy for the State of California and be able to pass a
background and reference check with flying colors.We Believe Our
Differences Make Us BetterWe're -excited to hear from Massage
Therapists with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great
job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. - -If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place
where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet
you! - - -*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national
franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of
its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Hemet , Certified Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Menifee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!