Company: BeIDT Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Title - PsychiatristJob Code: NHH-PSY01Compensation-
$260,000-$295,000 Annual SalarySign on Bonus- $10,000Based Location
- MENIFEE, CAHybrid: This position is a blend of seeing patients
onsite and remote, while working from home.Looking for
Psychiatrists for conducting psychiatric assessments and making the
appropriate diagnoses. Ordering, interpreting, and evaluation of
diagnostic tests will be needed in order to identify a patient's
clinical problems and health care needs. In addition, the
Psychiatrist would be prescribing appropriate treatment plans,
therapy, psychotherapy, rehabilitation programs, and medications as
needed. Some medication management, including medication assisted
treatment for substance use disorders, may be needed. Other duties
include, but are not limited to, providing personal information to
& participating in the credentialing process with managed care
companies, participating in case conferences & departmental/agency
meetings, positively impacting the patient experience, preparing
reports & maintaining records, and conferring with clients'
relatives and loved ones regarding illness and
- Provide psychiatric evaluation, diagnostic assessment,
medication management, psycho-education, and follow-up.
- Provide Health and Behavioral services.
- Provide Medication Assisted Treatment to patients.
- Provide personal information to and participate in the
credentialing process with managed care companies.
- Participate in case conferences, departmental or agency
meetings as required by the supervisor.
- Function at highest level according to credentials and
- Positively impact patient experience by demonstrating values of
Transforming Care including, but not limited to, courteous and
helpful behavior and a commitment to accuracy.
- Share accountability for overall patient health outcomes,
working in coordination with Care Teams.
- Operate to instill confidence in our care and in our facilities
to patients, fellow employees, and other stakeholders.
- Exemplify core values of; Teamwork, Integrity, Compassion,
Generosity, and Going Above & Beyond as a role model.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Must have valid CA Physician license, valid DEA and CPR
- Must have a valid DEA Medication Assisted Treatment waiver to
- Ability to work well with other team members. Good written and
oral communication skills.
- Legible handwriting and computer literacy, but familiarity with
one or more word processing, spreadsheet or electronic medical
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish/English speakers preferred.Benefits
- Health insurance for full- and part-time employees
- Supplemental health insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Legal coverage
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Generous PTO Plans
- Bonuses and Incentives
- 403(b) and 457 plans
- Matching contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fitness and Wellness Programs
- Professional Education Support
- Leadership TrainingBeIDT Health's Mission:To connect behavioral
health providers and organizations with talented patient-focused
clinical passionate professionals providing the best long-term
treatment outcomes. As well as partnering with career seekers
providing a voice of advocacy and direction to meet their desired
career goals.COVID-19 requirement: requires employees to be fully
vaccinated (including a booster dose) against COVID-19 and
demonstrate proof of vaccination/booster upon hire or receive
approval for an exemption based on a medical reason, disability or
religious belief. Proof of booster dose will be contingent upon
Keywords: BeIDT Health, Hemet , Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Menifee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!