Addiction Medicine Counselor III
Posted on: March 8, 2023
#LI-DP1Provides Chemical Dependency services and psychotherapy
to adults, adolescents, significant others of CD patients, and
families under indirect supervision.Essential Responsibilities:
- Answers and triages patient calls for information, Tx services,
general CD advice. -Responds to and appropriately handles crisis
- Provides higher level assessment (e.g. other, non-CD, MH
diagnoses; danger to self or others; non-CD crisis evaluations;
- Performs intake and psychosocial assessments.
- Develops and presents treatment plans to CDRP/S treatment team
for recommendations, revisions and approval.
- Participates in clinical case conferences.
- Conducts chemical dependency focused educational lectures.
- Provides general chemical dependency counseling to include
individual and group counseling services.
- Provides Adolescent, Significant Other, Family and Multi-Family
therapy as assigned.
- Provides case management services to include resource and
- May perform mentor functions/clinical direction to CDRP/S
Counselors I and II, student interns, licensure candidates and
Alcohol or Drug Certificate candidates.
- Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications: -Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years post graduate relevant supervised
addiction medicine therapy experience within the last five (5)
years required. -Education
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or other
field related to behavioral health. -License, Certification,
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (California) OR
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (California) OR Licensed
Clinical Social Worker (California) -Preferred Qualifications:
- N/AJob Schedule: Job Category: Behavioral Health, Social
Services & Spiritual Care, Southern California Service Areas
Keywords: Kaiser, Hemet , Addiction Medicine Counselor III, Healthcare , Winchester, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...