Posted on: September 25, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time -HOUSEKEEPER
- Location: Sun City Gardens - 28500 Bradley Road, Menifee, CA
92586. -Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: -Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
-*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay Rate: $15.00 per hourPositions at this location
require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular
COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a
position for this location may be asked about their vaccination
status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All
religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered.We Make Applying
Easy! -Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to
75000 -and search requisition ID number -1082177.The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: Diversity -of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today!With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom
culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and
a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace
culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating,
nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal,
and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique
food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored,
creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele
nationwide.Job Summary Summary: - Performs light cleaning duties to
maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and
hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making
beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing
one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Unidine are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -1082177
Keywords: Unidine, Hemet , HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Menifee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!