Warehouse Associate - $15.5/hr ($620/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We are looking for warehouse associates to work at the facility of
a consumer products retailer!
As part of the general warehouse personnel, the primary
responsibilities will be to pick and fulfill customer orders,
unload containers and load trucks. Position requires you to work
quickly and accurately but always in a safe manner and in
compliance with all company policies. --May be assigned anywhere in
the warehouse to perform duties required at that time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Unload and loads containers and trucks as necessary. --Build
proper and safe pallets for put away. --
- Work with crews that empty and load trailers and containers and
responsible for the training of same.
- Responsible for the correct counting and verifying of all
inbound and outbound freight.
- Responsible for putting stock away and bringing stock down.
--Assist with maintaining lot control.
- Pick, fulfill and label customer orders according to pick sheet
quantities and directions.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
Keywords: Bluecrew, Hemet , Warehouse Associate - $15.5/hr ($620/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!, Human Resources , Beaumont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!