Company: Global MSO LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Process payroll for managed entities.
a. Work with supervisors/managers to approve/complete timesheets
and prepare for payroll processing.
b. Work with the Payroll Manager on updates/changes needed prior to
c. Review payrolls, make corrections as needed and print payroll
reports for final review and approval by the Payroll Manager.
d. Submit all payrolls in a timely manner.
2. Prepare/maintain required payroll reports as requested and
a. Post payroll reporting for managed entities.
d. Benefit reconciliation reporting as requested.
e. Management requirements as requested.
f. Yearly reporting requirements.
3. Manage PTO balances for each managed entity by understanding the
various PTO accrual methods and reconcile and track each employees'
PTO for accuracy.
4. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
a. Resolve any complaints that fall within scope of
responsibilities in a prompt and professional manner. Forward
issues to the Payroll Manager, as appropriate.
b. Maintain excellent communication with internal department
managers, directors, and employees.
c. Aid the Payroll Manager and the Director of Finance and
Administration as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft
Excel, Word, and Outlook.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills as evidenced by
the ability to concisely and clearly communicate complex matters,
with a sense of urgency.
3. Exceptional attention to detail and excellent mathematical
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding all payroll and
5. Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced,
deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
6. Strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and
5. Ability to work both independently and as a team player and to
establish goals and monitor progress against goals.
Keywords: Global MSO LLC, Hemet , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Hemet, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!