Senior Instrumentation Engineer
Company: Affinity Executive Search
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our client is a world scale methanol production facility located
in Beaumont, Texas.They began operations in June 2018 and is the
most efficient and largest methanol production facility in the US,
producing over 1.7 million metric tons per year.
- Bachelors degree in Instrument, Controls or Electrical
- 10+ years related experience required.
- 7+ years experience in a process plant environment
- Working knowledge of industry codes and standards (IEC, NFPA,
ANSI, IEEE, NEMA, etc.) required.
- Experience in specifying, installing, testing and commissioning
of various instrument equipment (eg. flow, level, temperature,
pressure, density, conductivity, pH)
- Experience working with predictive maintenance tools
- Experience in training/mentoring technicians preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics.
- Demonstrated skills in effective oral and written
- Ability to apply knowledge of materials management concepts and
- Project management skills ability to perform sound analyses on
Keywords: Affinity Executive Search, Hemet , Senior Instrumentation Engineer, Other , beaumont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!