Mechanical Engineer - fixed equipment
Company: Southern Recruiting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- The Mechanical Engineer will support and implement fixed
equipment and mechanical integrity initiatives.
- Support capital projects and maintenance including design,
construction, and replacement. Participate with corporate steering
- Provide technical support for fixed equipment related issues.
Review MOC documentation.
- Technical review of inspection reports, corrective actions, and
repair plans. Technical resource for material selection and welding
procedures, and failure mechanisms.
- Radiography, eddy current, phased array NDE methods. Provide
technical expertise with API and ASME codes.
- Design and stress analysis with Compress and CEASAR II.
- No relocation provided. $120K-$145K.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME and 10+ years of fixed
equipment engineering in a chemical plant.
- API Certification 510, 570, and or 653.
- CWI Preferred
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US without
Keywords: Southern Recruiting Solutions, Inc., Hemet , Mechanical Engineer - fixed equipment, Other , beaumont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!