MG Properties Group has been
actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation
and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties
Group manages over 70 apartment communities, which consists of over
19,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington
and Oregon with a total market value of over $4
If you have dynamic sales and customer
service skills, then we have an excellent opportunity for
YOU! We are seeking a LEASING CONSULTANT for our beautiful
Santa Rosa Apartments in Wildomar, CA!
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer
service to residents and potential residents, while utilizing
professional sales and marketing techniques, and solid customer
service skills to maintain high occupancy at the apartment
Other duties include but aren't limited
* Meets and greets prospective residents,
in a timely and friendly manner.
* Qualifies applicants for apartments in a thorough and timely
* Coordinates with maintenance staff to ensure smooth move-ins for
the new residents.
* Maintains thorough and up-to-date rental files. Accurately enters
rental data into the computer.
* Prepares leases for and oversees the signing of leases by new
* Assists in completion of monthly administrative tasks and ensures
property's paperwork is organized and complete; including, but not
limited to: posting monthly rent checks, sending out late notices,
and processing lease renewals.
* Interacts with residents in a professional manner to resolve
maintenance issues, handle complaints, and ensure timely payment of
* Excellent sales and customer service
skills are essential!
* The desire to work in a team setting with a company that loves to
promote from within
* Professional etiquette essential!
We offer competitive pay plus
leasing bonuses, benefits, rental discounts and more!
MG Properties Group is committed to enriching lives. We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug- free workplace. All
individuals are encouraged to apply.