Company: Life Care Centers of America
Posted on: May 3, 2021
For California Residents Only - Employee Notice:
obligates covered businesses to disclose to consumers, including
employees, at or before the point of collecting personally
identifiable information ("PII"), the categories of PII to be
collected and the purposes for which the categories of PII shall be
In the course of employment, your employer may collect the
following categories of PII for the following purposes: onboarding,
conducting background checks, compliance with public health orders
and necessary screening related to public health emergencies,
managing the employment relationship, including payment of wages,
time records, direct deposit authorizations, providing health and
welfare benefits, withholding of taxes, arranging for business
travel, reviewing motor vehicle driving records, and preparing
legally required records, such as I-9 and EEO-1 forms.
- Names, nicknames, postal addresses, phone numbers, email
addresses, and other unique identifiers.
- Education, professional and work history.
- Related family or other personal data for individuals (other
than employee) to be covered under a health or welfare
- Identifiers such as driver's license number, social security
number, passport number, banking account information, or other
fairly unique identifiers.
- Biometric data used for time clocks, such as numerical data or
fingerprints or thumbprints, or data related to physical
measurements of handprints, thumbprints or fingerprints.
- Temperature data and health screening information necessary to
comply with public health orders related to public health
emergencies, such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Photographs submitted by employees used solely for the purpose
of health screening programs that use facial recognition
- Medical results and health related data resulting from medical
testing for COVID-19 and from any necessary related medical
- Airline, rental car, and hotel account/membership
- Internet or other electronic network activity information,
including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history,
and information regarding a consumer's interaction with an Internet
Web site, application, or advertisement.
We will not collect any additional categories of PII or use your
PII collected for any other purpose without providing you with
additional notice consistent with the CCPA.
Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers
of America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in
healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are
currently seeking a qualified Dietary Aide to add to our team of
professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a
vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide
quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with
opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through
working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invites you to come
and join our growing team.
As an important member of our team, the Dietary Aide provides
assistance in all food service functions to ensure patients' dining
needs are met in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations,
and Life Care standards. Your daily responsibilities will be
providing assistance in food preparation and serving, while
maintaining clean and sanitary conditions.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior health-care experience preferred
- Prior food services experience preferred
Specific Job Requirements
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs,
goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Maintains professional working relationships with all
associates, vendors, etc.
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Life Care Centers of America, Hemet , Dietary Aide, Other , Menifee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!