Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Cindy Cabanas - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and
competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Cindy Cabanas - State Farm Agent, Hemet , Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Beaumont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!