Company: Farmers Insurance
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job DescriptionAs a Farmers Insurance agent, you will
have the freedom to be in business for yourself, but not by
yourself. Our experienced district team will provide the training,
mentorship, and coaching you will need in order to build a
successful, financially rewarding insurance agency.Salary Range:
Average first-year agents gross $175-$280K per year with
bonuses.What We Offer:
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Up to $7500 signing bonus.
- Up to 3 years of monthly and annual bonuses.
- No franchise fees, no royalty fees.
- Proven systems for success.
- One on one coaching and support.
- Award-winning University of Farmers training.Responsibilities:
- Work existing leads, develop new leads, schedule appointments,
identify customer needs and market appropriate products.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers in
a timely manner as to provide exceptional and extraordinary
- Establish and inspire agency staff.Requirements:-- Able to
obtain or currently hold a Property & Casualty license and a Life &
Health License.(We will provide study material for candidates that
do not currently hold insurance license)-- Display leadership
competencies, including the ability to delegate, engage, and
inspire others.-- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.--
Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.-- Must
pass credit and background check.Company DescriptionFarmers
Insurance is recognized as an "Essential Business."Farmers is proud
to serve more than 10 million households with more than 19 million
individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of
over 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 21,000
Keywords: Farmers Insurance, Hemet , Sales Professional, Other , Menifee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!