Company: Southern Recruiting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- The I&E Engineer will provide technical guidance,
maintenance and troubleshooting support for electrical maintenance
issues including working with DCS and PLC Systems.
- Troubleshoot medium / high voltage electrical distribution
systems, including electrical distribution equipment such as 13kV
switchgear, distribution transformers, protective relays, motor
control centers, motors, adjustable speed drives, and industrial
lighting Isolate issues and recommend solutions. Participate in
and/or manage the design and/or modification of medium/high voltage
electrical distribution systems.
- Support and administer instrumentation & electrical design and
- Capital project management for Instrument, Analyzer,
communication systems, security systems, local PLC systems, utility
instrument systems (such as Firewater, Deluge, Product/Raw Material
- Telecommute 2 days per week.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$140K.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BSEE and 5+ years of chemical
plant electrical and instrumentation experience with project
engineering design required.
- Strong knowledge of DCS/PLC systems and medium/high voltage
electrical distribution systems and engineering.
- Familiarity with project management, electronics, logic design
and computer programming.
- Knowledge of electrical principals, technologies, codes and
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US without
Keywords: Southern Recruiting Solutions, Inc., Hemet , I&E Engineer, Other , beaumont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!