Teller: Wildomar PT
Company: Frontwave Credit Union
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are seeking Service Oriented
Professional Tellers to support our Frontwave Credit Union team. If
you enjoy helping people and have experience working in a financial
institution or in a retail/cashier environment, this job is for
About Frontwave Credit
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned
not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside,
and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14
branches with 100,000 members and manage over a billion in assets.
At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer
solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with
products and services that enhance the quality of life for our
members through exceptional service and the progressive application
As a Teller, you are responsible for
providing a variety of teller functions, including processing
deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments. Balances daily
transactions and verifies cash totals.
Essential Duties and
Includes the following non-inclusive list.
Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in
compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union
policies and procedures.
- Ensures efficient and effective processing of Teller
- Receives checks and cash for deposit and payments, verifies
amount, and examines checks for endorsements and negotiability
- Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of
signatures and customer balances.
- Enters customers' transactions into computer to record
transactions, and issues computer generated receipts
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds in accordance to
check hold policies
- Orders daily supply of cash, and counts incoming cash.
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of
shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer
- Processes other negotiable instruments such as: government
bonds, wire transfers, cashiers checks, Visa gift cards and Western
- Processes payments and deposits made via night drop and
- Processes share branching transactions for guest members in
accordance with FSCC guidelines
- Processes general ledger debits and credits such as ATM,
Coinstar, and charge Misc. fees
- Handles requests regarding basic account information, change
requests, stop payment requests and rate information.
- Cross-sells additional products and services to meet member
- Processes other requests of a more complex nature
- Mortgage payments
- ACH transfer set-up
- ATM plastic setup and card ordering
- On-line check ordering
- Follows Red Flag Program Policy.
- Identifies red flags to detect possible risk of identity theft
to members or to the safety and soundness of the credit
High School Diploma or general education
degree (GED). Six months Teller or equivalent experience in a
credit union or similar financial institution.
May accept individual in our Teller Trainee
level position with no less than six months cash handling
experience with increasing responsibility that would include
balancing a cash drawer or cash register at the beginning or end of
Member facing positions at our all branches
may require standing. An adequate number of suitable seats shall be
placed in reasonable proximity to the work area and employees shall
be permitted to use such seats when it does not interfere with the
performance of their duties.
Keywords: Frontwave Credit Union, Hemet , Teller: Wildomar PT, Other , Wildomar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!