Office Services Support - VCSS Hemet
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Company Victor Community Support Services Location Hemet, CA
Under the direct supervision of the Office Services Manager, the
Office Service Support Staff is responsible for providing office
support services to the assigned VCSS site(s).
- Maintain complete and accurate data entry within established
- Provide effective phone coverage utilizing a multi-line phone
- Maintain an effective filing system.
- Provide office support utilizing general office equipment.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Assists with administrative functions of intakes, completing
paperwork, and assisting with client files.
- Utilize computer software (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
to assist the program in its operations.
- Performs other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Provide on-site technical support to all staff
- Provide general HR support as assigned
- Process payroll for site
- Process billing for site programs as assigned
- manage psychiatric department needs
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and one
year of office experience or completion of one year of business
training at high school or college level, including paid or unpaid
- Must have knowledge of basic office skills and equipment.
- Must demonstrate computer/software proficiency as determined by
the task list.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal
automobile insurance, and driving record that meets the standards
outlined in the Agency's Personnel Policy; Motor Vehicle Operating
- Must be physically and mentally fit to work in accordance with
the Agency's' Physical Fitness Standards and Examinations. Must be
willing to complete a health screening examination that includes a
- Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work
a split-shift, varying schedule according to operational
Hourly Range: $14.25 - $15.57
Victor Community Support Services (VCSS) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. It is the policy of VCSS to provide equal employment
opportunities for all qualified persons. All applicants will be
considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, medical
condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, or denial of medical and family care leave, or any
other non-job-related factors.
Keywords: Victor, Hemet , Office Services Support - VCSS Hemet, Other , Hemet, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!