Field Services Associate
Company: Forterra, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Bio Clean, a company of Forterra, are currently recruiting a
full-time Field Services Associate I to join our Oceanside, CA
team. The position will be responsible for the general effort of
installation and repair of storm water filters and related
products. This person will report directly to the Installation
Project Manager and take direction from the Field Technician
Foreman. Work may be onsite at Forterra facilities or offsite on
customer projects and construction sites.
Forterra is a leading manufacturer of pipe and products in the
U.S. and Eastern Canada for a variety of water-related
infrastructure applications, including water transmission,
distribution and drainage. The company generated pro forma net
sales of $1.6 billion in 2019. Forterra employs more than 5,000
people and operates more than 85 facilities, with products
available throughout the U.S. and Eastern Canada.
- Installation and repair of storm water filter products in the
field and at the production facility.
- Able to use fall arrest equipment and make confined space
- Comply with all safety regulations, maintain clean and orderly
work areas and adhere to company OSHA safety guidelines at all
times. Promote a safe work environment for all staff, vendors, and
- Effective communication and coordination with customer's
jobsite Foreman and other field installation crew members in
installation of Bio Clean products.
- Ability to follow both written, verbal specific instructions
- Commitment to high quality standards and continuous
- Regular, timely attendance to meet company needs in an
efficient and effective manner.
- Any other duties assigned as seen fit by the Installation
Project Manager or Field Technician Foreman.
- Requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid drivers' license and ability to travel 25
percent of the time.
- Self-motivated individual that works well with customers in a
construction type jobsite setting.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and ability to
present oneself and communicate in a professional, positive, and
courteous manner at all times with all levels of employees.
- Previous concrete work experience preferred but not
- Attention to detail. Ability to function independently as well
as part of a team.
- Have flexibility and ability to problem solve and have
- Available to start work in the early morning and end late
evening. Possible out of town work could arise. Expected to work
Monday through Friday with Saturdays occasionally as
- Able to use basic hand tools and be mechanically inclined.
- Intermediate math skills.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds.
- Stand for 4-8 hour increments.
- Emotional Intelligence - Individual must have strong
interpersonal skills, is adaptable, and able to collaborate with
all levels from production employees to management level.
- Results Oriented - Knows each delivery is time sensitive.
- Proactive problem solving techniques.
- Ability to apply effective time management and self-management
- Employee required to talk, hear, stand, walk, sit, use hands,
handle, feel, reach with hands or arms, climb, balance, stoop,
kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Job sometimes demands close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
- While performing duties, employee is frequently exposed to
fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme
weather conditions. Noise level is also high in the work
environment. Proper safety equipment provided for employee by
Our employees are critical to our overall success. We are
dedicated to investing in the future of our employees to maintain
long-term relationships for lasting commitments. We offer an
excellent compensation package that includes: competitive pay,
vacation, ten paid holidays, 401k plan with 4% contribution,
medical, health reimbursement account (HRA) and health saving
account (HSA), flex plan, dental, vision, short and long-term
disability and life insurance.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to
workplace diversity. M/F/D/V - We are a Drug Free Work
Keywords: Forterra, Inc., Hemet , Field Services Associate, Other , Menifee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!