Patient Care Coordinator- Hemet
Company: Sonus Hearing Care Professionals
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Sonus: Sonus Hearing Care Professionals is a leader in the
hearing healthcare industry, and it's our mission to provide
excellence in hearing healthcare, one patient at a time. Our
patient-centered approach means we put the patient first. We also
take great pride in making positive contributions to the
communities we serve.About the Patient Care Coordinator Position:
The Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) is the first point of contact
and demonstrates professionalism by using a patient centered
approach of building trust, meeting needs and delivering solutions
through recognizing the needs and opportunities that exists. The
PCC responds to questions regarding advertising promotions, learn
to recognize a potential "opportunity" and facilitate smooth
patient flow and services to the customer. They support the
clinical staff by scheduling appointments and handling
administrative processing and record- keeping. PCCs support the
mission of Sonus by demonstrating excellent customer care and
incorporating telemarketing and customer retention calls as
needed.Position Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Registering and scheduling patients.
- Coordinating providers' schedules and ensuring the smooth and
efficient flow of patient care.
- Checking patients in and out.
- Conducting insurance verification and obtaining
- Preparation of billing packets.
- Collect and record payments while tracking revenue and
completing daily accounting activities.
- Daily opening and closing of the clinic.
- Preparing bank deposits.
- Balancing daily and monthly accounts and reporting data to
- Verifying patient information and maintaining/filing patient
- Calling previous patients to get updates and schedule
- Responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to include
typing, filing, inventory, mail and verifying the status of and
checking in hearing aids and repairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Skills:
- Ability to operate PC based software programs or data base
- Knowledge of computers, faxes, printers and all other
- Proficient in MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook,
Access and PowerPoint).
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be detail
oriented.Required Education and ExperienceExperience and education
requirements may be adjusted where necessary in response to labor
- Bilingual a plus.
- 2 years customer service or front office experience
- Good computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures and good math
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks within
- Ability to handle a busy office with interruptions, calls, and
walk-ins while directing the flow of the office with efficiency and
professionalism.Other Duties: Please note this job description is
not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may
change at any time with or without notice.Work Environment: This
job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers
and smartphones.Physical Demands: The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb
stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and
taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to
20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.Expected Hours of
Work: This is a full-time position. Standard days of work are
Monday through Friday and hours of work are from 8:30 am - 5:00
pm.Salary and Benefits Package:
- $15.00 - $17.00 an hour D.O.E.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k) with Employer
- 15 Paid Vacation Days
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 6 Paid Sick DaysA background check is required of the final
candidate.Serendipity Hearing, Inc. d.b.a. Sonus Hearing Care
Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payApplication Question(s):
- Are you willing to get the Covid 19 Vaccine?Experience:
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)Language:
- Spanish (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Sonus Hearing Care Professionals, Hemet , Patient Care Coordinator- Hemet, Other , Hemet, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!