Before and After School Enrichment Staff
Company: Right At School
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Looking for a part time position that enables you to make an impact
on your community?
As an Educator with Right At School, you'll have a positive impact
on students, parents and schools in your local community! Be a part
of an organization that is changing the game in before and after
We provide our team of educators with the best training and
development in the afterschool child care profession! With our
innovative online and in person trainings, 99% of employees feel
confident and effective just one month into their work. You will
have access to our 300+ training modules in our online library, and
pay increases based on your voluntary development.
As a Teacher, you will -
- Partner with the Program Manager to deliver dynamic Right At
School curriculum, support homework completion, lead fun fitness
activities and guide children safely through all activities.
- Engage youth in academic and social enrichment activities that
expand & enhance school day learning in a meaningful way. Some
tasks associated with this role can be more physical in nature as
you are interacting with children and they keep you on your
- Be asked to kneel, run, to lift up to 25 lbs, and have a lot of
fun while doing so.
- Actively partner and communicate effectively with parents in
order to provide the best child care for their children.
- Model positive behaviors as you sit with children to help with
learning, walk around to manage the classroom, and maintain safety
and stay active throughout the day while leading activities.
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well
as document attendance, incidents, and other observation.
- Regularly check in with the Program Manager regarding personal
and child performance metrics
- High school diploma/GED required
- Experience working with children AND/OR college credits in
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building
- Individuals who work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including
children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, Mandated
Reporter, Cleared TB
- Respect for and dedication to working with children with
- A love for children!
Benefits of being a Teacher with Right At School:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and
positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
- Flexible working hours aligned with school schedules
- Competitive compensation and perks, including free after school
One of our core values is being "locally-inspired." We will follow
the guidance of our State and school district level partners in
regard to any COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing requirements they
may put in place. In some areas this may mean that employees are
required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work
in schools (except where medical or religious exemptions may
apply). Employees are also required to wear masks at all times
during work hours, regardless of vaccination status.
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs
deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need
to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many
students, parents and schools as possible. We embrace the
uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their
true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation,
nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender
identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or
harassment of any kind. Come as you are.
Keywords: Right At School, Hemet , Before and After School Enrichment Staff, Other , Menifee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!