Janitor - Hemet Chili's
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Role OverviewOur Janitorial Team Members are responsible for
setting the pace for a great clean, sanitary shift. They provide
dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili's. If you take
pride in great teamwork, then we want to hear from you!
- Fast hiring process
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Great team atmosphere and cultureResponsibilities
- Perform daily sanitation and deep cleaning of the restaurant,
floors, bathrooms and grounds.
- Empty and properly dispose of all trash.
- Work with management team to address maintenance needs inside
and outside of the restaurant.
- Properly handle cleaning chemicals following all safety
guidelines and procedures. This includes safe use, storage and
disposal of chemicals. Alert management when cleaning supplies need
to be reordered.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and
laws including health and safety standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management
team.About UsChili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then,
we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the
place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on
fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in
service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to
delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day.About You
- Friendly, warm, and caring demeanor with Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume
- Able to use mops, chemicals, and cleaning equipment
- No experience necessary
Keywords: Brinker, Hemet , Janitor - Hemet Chili's, Other , Hemet, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!