Company: Jersey Mike's Subs
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Flexible Scheduling
- Free employee sub, every shift
- Employee discounts
- Full time and Part time available
We are looking for the next ROCK STAR to join our team at Jersey
Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mike's
ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling, and
If you like to have fun, banter with people and enjoy sharing your
life, then working at Jersey Mikes may be for you. Besides learning
our business and pleasing people with our great authentic sub
sandwiches, you'll learn a whole new level of social decorum to
take through life. We also offer many opportunities for growth and
frequently promote crew members from within our stores.
Jersey Mike's was built on a strong sense of community and an
outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our crew members.
If you enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural
and spirited environment than bring your energy and come grow with
Crew Member's Requirements:
- Be energetic, hard-working, and ethical
- Ability to understand and adhere to all company policies and
- Commitment to learning
- Have strong desire to work as a Team Player
- Flexibility to work day and nights shifts, weekends, and
- Ability to stand for long hours at a time and work in a
- Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction
Crew Member's Responsibilities:
- Crew Members will greet customers, record orders, and serve
food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful
attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment
using a credit card reader or cash register, calculating change
accurately and quickly as required.
- Work together with the line team to prepare cold and hot subs
to customer specifications, while following cooking instructions,
safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Use specific kitchen machinery such as knives, grills, slicers,
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing and wiping
tables, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen
utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to
create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any
interpersonal issues as needed.
- Handle customer concerns and complaints professionally and
calmly to resolve problems according to Jersey Mike's standards and
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing required uniform
and adhering to a corporate dress code.
Company IntroductionEverything about the Jersey Mikes culture
revolves around our commitment to our customer and to the
community. It is why we care so much about the quality of our food
and the level of service in our restaurants. If you are someone who
is outgoing, hardworking, friendly, responsible, dedicated and
wants to be part of a team that prides itself on serving a high
quality, fresh product with a sense of urgency and positive energy,
Jersey Mike's invites you to join our team.
Keywords: Jersey Mike's Subs, Hemet , Crew Member, Other , Wildomar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!