Digital Video Editor
Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DetailsJob Title: Video Producer/EditorRemote Locations:
Menlo Park, CADuration: 12 Months Contact Summary:
- The client is looking for an experienced Video Producer/Editor
to create short-form video content for tech-focused websites,
social channels and other distribution points.
- You'll be part of our client's technology communications
Editorial Team, which manages a bundle of digital content channels
that collectively reach nearly 18 million people.
- This is a team of storytellers - a mix of trained journalists,
video producers, and marketers.
- All of the content is tied to varying business objectives, but
is mainly centered on elevating the client's tech innovations,
brand awareness, and recruitment.
- The ideal candidate should have experience producing video
content that showcases or explains complex material.
- You should be able to work effectively in a highly
cross-functional environment to bring the client's tech innovation
stories to life on owned content channels, often under tight
- You'll edit and produce video content for a primary audience of
AI researchers, engineers, and tech reporters.
- You'll partner closely with the video producers, directors, and
project managers in the client's Creative Department to build video
projects that are beyond the scope of a single
- You'll collaborate with other key internal partners and
stakeholders, including the client's broader Tech Communications
Team, which guides messaging strategy; AI researchers and
engineers, as well as legal and privacy leaders.
- You'll shoot, edit, script and produce short-form (30-second to
four-minute) videos featuring AI researchers and engineers and
- You must have strong editorial judgement; script writing,
editing, and project management abilities; and a knack for
translating and presenting complex technical concepts.
- You must build strong internal relationships with multiple
stakeholders to tell compelling stories about the client's
- You must be able to work well in a fluid environment with
multiple long-term and short-term editorial projects, often
simultaneously. Core Responsibilities:
- Help manage the production of short-form video, from concept to
distribution. This includes basic video editing work.
- Help manage the video production process with multiple
stakeholders-in particular AI researchers, engineers and other
technical people, who will guide you on the technical details; and
communications partners, who will guide you with the overall goals
- Interview AI researchers, engineers, and other technical
- Partner with content distribution leads to package content for
- Effectively work with the client's Creative Department and
external vendors to produce video projects.
- Help write scripts and plan film shoots.
- Propose new formats and methods to tell tech innovation stories
- Help manage a content calendar and oversee the internal reviews
and approvals necessary to publish video content on schedule.
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a
related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience producing video in a newsroom or branded
- 2+ years video editing experience, with knowledge of Adobe
Suite-including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Media
- Experience editing and mixing multiple tracks of audio,
including voiceovers, music and sound effects.
- Solid production experience , including camera, lighting and
- Demonstrated visual creativity and strong storytelling
- Experience with project management, editorial execution, and
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills and natural
curiosity, particularly about technology.
- Proven ability to prioritize and gracefully handle complex,
- Ability to handle the complexities of creating content for a
- Proven ability to anticipate and mitigate risk.
- Strong attention to detail. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience creating video content that explains complex
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and mitigating
feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with creating content about computer engineering,
AI, and other emergent technologies.
- Proven ability to think critically, plan, and execute
resourcefully, both autonomously and as part of a broader
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Hemet , Digital Video Editor, Other , Menifee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!