Family Centered Clinician
Location: San Jacinto
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Family Centered Clinician *$1,500.00 Sign on Bonus*
Are you an experienced clinician who's worked in family-centered
therapy? Bring your commitment and clinical skills to a team-based
workplace that puts people first.
- Establish a service or treatment plan for individuals served
based on assessment of needs and develop practical suggestions for
- Conduct assessments in the areas of mental status, personality,
behavioral response patterns, relationships, and family
- Provide a closure and aftercare plan for each
- Provide 24/7 on-call support to all assigned
- Conduct activity and participation-based interventions and
approaches developed from training materials, experience, families'
successes, and peers.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from
referring/collateral agencies, guiding families in their
interaction with such agencies and other community organizations as
needed; provide referrals to services and resources on behalf of
- Support peer development by addressing areas of concern for
professional development and team performance issues.
- Participate in team meetings with peers and in collateral team
meetings when needed.
- May provide training or field supervision of new or tenured
peers and/or review and edit peer records and documentation,
marketing and education presentations, and training/development
materials for the region or team meetings.
- Manage documentation by completing and submitting accurate and
timely records to supervisor, maintaining confidentiality, and
organizing such records.Qualifications:
- Master's Degree required.
- Two years of experience in related field required.
- Current license as required by state.
- Specialized training as required by state.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with electronic health record and competent in basic
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to
multi-task.Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission
alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.We have meaningful work for you - come
join our team - Apply Today!Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sevita, Hemet , Family Centered Clinician, Other , San Jacinto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...