Cardiology Physician Invasive Cardiologist - Physicians Only Apply - Perm
Company: Royal Oak Health Group
Posted on: February 11, 2024
A Cardiology Physician Invasive Cardiologist practice is seeking
a qualified physician for Hemet, CA. This and other physician jobs
brought to you by ExactMD. Medical Doctors Only Apply.
Healthcare employer in Hemet, CA seeks to hire an Invasive
Cardiologist in this beautiful Valley of 150,000 retired community
in southern California. About one hour from San Diego, Los Angeles
and Palm Springs. Newly built office located across from the
hospital with complete noninvasive outpatient equipment, including:
nuclear camera, state of the art echocardiography equipment,
treadmill and Holter equipment, etc. Two Cardiac Cath Labs at the
hospital across the street. Open Heart Surgery program to start in
2019.--ACGME accredited Residency program on site with opportunity
for faculty appointment and to teach Residents and Medical
Students. Plans for Cardiology fellowship program in near future.
Competitive guaranteed base salary plus production
incentive.--Requirements for Non-Invasive Cardiologist
* Obtain unrestricted California State Medical License
* Current California DEA certificate
* BE / BC in Cardiology. Echo and Nuclear Board certification is
* Fellowship Trained in Cardiology
* Experienced Invasive Cardiologist preferred, but 2019 Cardiology
Fellows invited to apply.--
* Excellent communication skills and compassionate bedside
* Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work
in fast pace team oriented environment. Emphasis on quality not
quantity of patient care.
* Computer proficient / EMR- Open to J1 and H1B visa
This small but beautiful valley is a retirement community of
approximately 150,000 residents, generally retirees and is
approximately One hour from San Diego and Los Angeles.
Keywords: Royal Oak Health Group, Hemet , Cardiology Physician Invasive Cardiologist - Physicians Only Apply - Perm, Other , Hemet, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!