Order Processor, P/M
Company: Danaher Corporation
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Summary of PositionPerforms various order processing activities for
customer facing teams including: monitoring/reviewing/and
processing customer orders from Customer Service and Production.
Reviews and enters incoming orders, prepares and routes paperwork
to production, monitors and changes orders throughout the
production phase.Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Reviews customer purchase orders for the Water group to ensure
- Performs sales order entry into company ERP system
- Analyzes bill of materials and makes adjustments as
- Generates serial numbers for identification of materials
required to manufacture product
- Must manage multiple order entries and prioritize
- Assembles copies of orders for production areas.
- Generates and prepares work orders for distribution to
- Performs various computer transactions for maintaining
correctness of orders and inventory.
- Ensures continuous and timely movement of work orders to
- Communicate effectively with internal and external
customersOther Responsibilities and Functions
- Maintains clean, orderly, and safe work area.
- Observes and complies with all safety regulations and company
- Maintains a commitment to teamwork and a positive, supportive
attitude to all personnel.
- Supports continuous improvement activities (DBS).
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Supports DBS activities such as standard work 5s execution,
uses DBS tools provided by Danaher.
- Performs other duties as required.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of clerical/administrative work experience
- Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency with PC, Microsoft Office Suite required. Knowledge
in use of personal computers, and common business productivity
tools such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Able to establish and maintain productive working
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills including excellent written and
verbal communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of
- Ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks
- Ability in analytical thinking.
- Ability to present complex or difficult messages clearly and
persuasively.Work EnvironmentThe work environment consists of an
indoor, work or home office environment with good ventilation,
adequate lighting, and low noise levels. Physical DemandsThe
physical demands described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as
illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed.
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them
from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical
assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute
an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is
subject to change by the employer at any time as the needs of the
employer and requirements of the job change.Employment with the
company is on an at-will basis, which means that either the
employee or the company can terminate the employment relationship
at any time and for any reason (or no reason), with or without
notice, unless the employee and the company have entered a written
agreement signed by the employee and a duly authorized
representative of the Company.McCrometer is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other characteristics protected by law.Danaher Corporation and
all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national
origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other
characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is
Keywords: Danaher Corporation, Hemet , Order Processor, P/M, Other , Hemet, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!