Experienced Lubes Driver - Must Have Hazardous Materials and Tank Endorsements.
Company: Sc Fuels - Driver Portal
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Delivers bulk lubricants, coolants, and packages of oil to company
and customer facilities as assigned in accordance with company
procedures. Performs work safely and in compliance with all
customer, local, state, and federal guidelines.
Up to $5,000 Sign on Bonus based on experience & assessment.
We offer advantages you won't find with other driving jobs:
- You'll earn overtime just about every week
- Local Routes only
- Paid Training
- Celebrate National Driver Appreciation Week
- Ongoing training
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Fuel discount program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Recognition Programs
- Education Assistance
- Operates company vehicle in accordance with company
regulations, state and federal laws, customer policies, and
internal rules and regulations.
- Conducts assigned duties while following all proper safety
- Performs pre and post trip inspections of vehicles and reports
all defects to the appropriate personnel for repair and maintenance
- Understands state and federal regulations concerning hours
worked and transporting hazardous materials and notifies company if
potential violation may occur.
- Loads and makes deliveries in accordance with guidelines,
including proper use of safety equipment, and follows established
procedures at loading and delivery locations.
- Works efficiently to complete delivery schedule as assigned.
Reports to dispatch if any problems occur that could result in
missed or delayed deliveries.
- Completes all required documentation to account for time
worked, locations and products delivered, and records tank reading
information to verify delivery.
- Works in constantly changing environments, must have the
ability to be flexible in job duties while maintaining proper
safety and loading procedures.
- Works cooperatively with co-workers, dispatchers, and company
- Works responsibly with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Report any off site safety concerns to dispatch in a timely
- Must have and maintain a current California commercial motor
vehicle operator's license (Class A or B) with hazardous materials
and tank endorsements.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record and report any
vehicle code violations to the safety manager.
- Must submit to and pass an initial DOT physical and drug screen
prior to performing any driving duties and maintain a current
medical card in compliance with state and Federal Motor Carrier
- Requires the ability to read and speak English adequately to
converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic
signs and signals, to respond to official inquiries, to make
entries on reports and records, and to adequately receive
instructions from dispatch.
- Certification and ability to operate forklift, pallet jack,
drum dollies, and pumps
- Must have the ability to work in a trucking and distribution
environment around heavy equipment and hazardous materials. The
specific work environment varies depending on customer
- This is a physically demanding position. One must be physically
capable of performing all duties relating to this position,
including the ability to lift and pull up to 75 pounds, bend,
climb, stoop and sit as required to deliver product to our
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Fueling business. Powering progress.
Originally founded in 1930, SC Fuels is one of the oldest and
largest petroleum distributors in the United States. Serving more
than 11,000 customers annually, ranging from small family-owned
businesses to Fortune 500 companies, we deliver gasoline, diesel
fuel, alternative fuels and other petroleum products and related
services in over 15 western states at the most competitive prices.
Our leadership also extends to fleet card services with a fueling
network of over 230,000 cardlock sites, truck stops and retail
SC Fuels is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information call 877-37 ASK HR Associated topics: chofer
clase a comercial, choferes clase a, class a driving, company
driver team, company driving, company driving needed, company otr,
over the road company, regional driving, time at home
Keywords: Sc Fuels - Driver Portal, Hemet , Experienced Lubes Driver - Must Have Hazardous Materials and Tank Endorsements., Professions , Banning, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!