Senior Construction Project Manager
Company: System One
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Senior Construction Project Manager Menifee, CA
System One is currently seeking a Senior Construction Project
Manager on a direct hire position located in Menifee, CA. Project
- Provides primary oversight for Battery Energy Storage (BESS)
and substation projects to ensure adherence to safety, budget, and
schedule goals including overall organization and management of all
internal and external stakeholders to meet short-term and long-term
project objectives with responsibility for all onsite project
- Responsibilities include managing major BESS projects by
working with internal teams such as development, engineering,
legal, environmental, supply chain and operations; assists in
project scope book development to bid the EPC portions of the
project, development of other major equipment bid packages to
support the bidding process and project schedule; manages cross
functional project team in both an office and site environment, to
include all engineering and construction activities.
- Management of equipment supply and construction contracts
through project closeout including mitigation of owner risks
regarding cost and schedule and contract change order
- Ensures that the project is being constructed in compliance
with design standards, applicable codes established for the
project, as well as ensuring that comprehensive safety standards
are implemented and enforced.
- Travel as required to active construction projects.
- Working knowledge of BESS and electrical interconnection
- Solid general knowledge of construction and related
- Accomplishes work through others. Manages single function or
portion of a department with an operational focus.
- Manages employees performing related duties including full
human resources, cost and budgetary accountabilities.
- Professional with wide-ranging, advanced technical experience
to resolve complex issues.
- Decisions typically related to resources, project approach, and
- Results have significant impact on costs and the achievement of
project objectives and/or project-based goals.
- Makes decisions for large-scale projects, a closely related set
of projects and initiatives involving own and possibly related
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines
tactical approach, resources, schedules and goals.
- Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth evaluation of
variable factors. Independently selects methods, techniques,
analytical approach and evaluation criteria.
- Determines methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Serves as project/technical lead on medium to large projects;
regularly coordinates work of professionals, technicians and others
outside of own department.
- Trains and mentors employees on technical skills.
- Collaborate and solve problems works with others to resolve
significant issues, clarify or interpret complex information,
provide initial screening/negotiations. Project Manager
- Bachelor s degree preferred in ME, EE, CE or Construction
Management or equivalent combination of education and
- Requires minimum 10 years experience, including extensive
knowledge of industrial construction techniques and a minimum of 5
years working as a project manager or construction manager on BEES
and / substation projects.
Location: Menifee, CA Duration: Direct Hire Salary:
Keywords: System One, Hemet , Senior Construction Project Manager, Professions , Menifee, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...