CDL Class A Driver - Squadron Trucking
Location: San Jacinto
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner - ($50,000
- $80,000 yearly including overtime / performance payments)
Compensation: $50,000 - $80,000 yearly take-home pay +
benefits (401k with company matching, health and dental, paid time
off) + performance incentives Weekly Schedule: Consistent,
predictable and flexible scheduling with single day / evening and
overnight (2 day) shifts available 7 days a week. Opportunities to
pick up additional loads. Location: San Bernardino, CA Shift:
- Operate single or two-day routes as needed
- Single day / evening shift: 12 - 14 hours, home daily
- Two-day: 36 hours (26 hours driving) Join The Squadron!
Squadron Trucking is hiring full-time and part-time, motivated
Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon
Freight Partner program. We are a local small business with the
benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are
making on-the-spot job offers contingent on eligibility and
background check requirements. Please call or text (909) 654-6788
and apply today at squadrontrucking.com What you'll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (primarily drop and hook loads) using
state-of-the-art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including
brand new day/sleeper cabs. Drive local and regional routes that
have you home after every shift.
- Work a minimum of 39 hours per week with opportunities for
additional shifts and overtime
- Play an important and respected role in keeping Amazon's
commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on
time and at the right place Why you'll love working for an Amazon
- Consistent Schedules: You will work a minimum of 39 hours a
week with consistent work all year and have opportunities for
additional shifts and overtime.
- Home Daily/Or Every two days:
- SOLO1: You will be home after every shift, enabling you to
spend more time with family and friends.
- SOLO2: Round-trip routes: 36-hour shifts
- All routes are drop and hook only. No loading and unloading
- Many available growth opportunities for outstanding
- Predictable Earnings: With hourly pay and consistent schedules,
you'll have earnings that you can count on.
- We operate 24/7/365 giving you ample opportunity to find shifts
that fit your personal schedule.
- We offer competitive pay starting at $24 per hour. Our drivers
average $50,000 - $80,000 take-home pay every year.
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off,
health and dental insurance, and 401(k). What you'll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully pass DOT physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to
communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic
signs and signals, to respond to official inquiries, and to make
entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone
applications such as GPS Contact: Apply at squadrontrucking.com or
text/call Maclyn McRae at (909) 654-6788 or email
email@example.com for more information. You will not be
employed by Amazon. Instead, you will work directly for a local
transportation company that partners with Amazon. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered
for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color,
disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation),
or genetic information (including family medical history).
Keywords: AFP, Hemet , CDL Class A Driver - Squadron Trucking, Professions , San Jacinto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...