Territory Sales Manager
Company: Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Territory Sales Manager
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc., is seeking a
professional, skilled individual for our Territory Sales Manager
position for our Sales Operations group located at our Beaumont, Tx
branch. - The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for planning,
organizing, maintaining, developing and growing a volume driven and
profitable base of up to approximately 50 target and core dealers.
Insure that each member of the dealer base is completely aware of
the features and benefits of COD products and services and that
each A Plus Dealer completely understands the contents and purpose
of the A Plus Dealer Manuel and program. - If you meet the
qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our
open position by visiting our website
http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and
develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - - there is immense opportunities to
grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are
backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd. -
May include, in addition to;
- Plan, organize, maintain, develop, and grow a volume driven and
profitable base of approximately 50 target and core
- Target and sign-up Dealers within assigned territory including
A Plus Dealers.
- Build sales through active communication with existing and
potential customers about new product launches, services, supplies,
prices, programs and discounts.
- Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin.
- Maintain an accurate call history within the CRM
- Collaborate with Branch Managers and their teams to increase
sales within the assigned branches within territory
- As required, develop remedial action plans to meet or exceed
customer development and sales targets on a weekly basis.
- Be the channel expert on the features, benefits, product
performance, and design guidelines for products sold.
- Ensure client accounts have all the information they require to
maintain and exceed customer service expectations including
policies and processes on promotions, new product launches,
billing, returns, product changes etc.
- Periodically reach out to customers to determine satisfaction
with the organization, products and services
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within
- Expand knowledge base of the company's products and
- Understand and follow work instructions, operating procedures
and company policies.
- Perform additional duties when requested.
Nature & Scope:
- Grow sales volume/revenue within assigned territory
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient sales ability with the ability to build and action a
robust sales plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both verbal
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office
and internal systems like CRM, expense reporting, etc.
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills with
the ability to generate new business through negotiating and
carrying out a sales plan
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking and time management
- Ability to focus and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and
- Knowledge of HVAC products, services, customers and market
- Demonstrates discernment and sound judgment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously with
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience preferably within the HVAC
- HVAC experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodations. Frequent travel to/from customer
sites; occasional travel for company meetings/events.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in
the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer
sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in
the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees
and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion
(including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national
origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform
service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or
mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition
(including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex,
pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other
characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all
federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to
individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Daikin Industries, Ltd., Hemet , Territory Sales Manager, Sales , Beaumont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!